Our team is growing and we’re on the lookout for the best designers around – conceptual, strategic thinkers with the technical skillset to match.
Proactive, highly creative and great at delivering awesome content from complex briefs, you will form a key part of our design team. You will produce content across a wide range of media including print, web, video and motion graphics, 3D and game design. You will be adept at providing original and considered creative concepts and have an eagerness to work with cutting edge technology.
Spinning Clock is an award winning creative agency based in Nottingham. We work with businesses across the globe, to promote brands and increase sales through highly creative, results-focussed marketing. Our talented team are at the heart of all we do and our new recruit will have an active interest in all things creative and digital, and will be excited and ready for a new challenge.
Basis: Full time
Our ideal candidate needs:
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a design role
- To be highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Plenty of experience in multiple design media
- To be highly adaptable to new media and software
- Proactive contribution to project team working
- Excellent handling of high value projects
- Meticulous time management
- Sophisticated interpretation of client requirements
- An exceptional eye for detail
- The ability to use initiative to identify opportunities for improvement
- To be resilient and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
It would also be highly advantageous to have skills in:
- Maxon Cinema 4D
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effects
Want to apply? Send your CV, examples of your work and a covering letter over to email@example.com