Due to another exciting time of growth at Spinning Clock we’re looking for a talented Senior Creative to join our Nottingham-based team.
Reporting to the Head of Design you will have brilliant opportunities to work across an exciting range of media and extremely high profile brands. You will be working in traditional print and branding through to digital, multimedia as well as high production video campaigns. We’re looking for a team player with a creative mind, excellent eye for detail and passion for achieving the highest design standards.
You will be involved in all aspects of the creative process – contributing to all stages, from concept brainstorming through to the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns. You must be able to work both as part of a team, but also hold your own independently, working to tight deadlines and handling the day-to-day pressures of a busy creative agency that delivers to an extremely high standard.
Desired Skills & Experience Required:
• A thorough understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite and supporting software packages you
would expect to be required in this role.
• Ability to work unsupervised and generate work to an extremely high standard suitable for international blue chip clients as well as the most demanding central government departments.
• Ability to learn new software and be adaptable to working in different media from digital, video and print. Wherever required you must be comfortable in taking these projects from initial visuals through to finished products.
• You must be an efficient and quick worker who is able to handle multiple briefs and consistently deliver to set no-fail deadlines.
• You must have a proven record for innovation and pushing the boundaries of what is expected within digital, video and print.
• You must thrive when working as part of a creative agency team and be confident in presenting ideas.
• Minimum of 4 years agency experience, working on blue chip / high profile campaigns
• Knowledge of video production and editing. This includes experience of working with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Cinema 4D and supporting software packages.
Salary negotiable based on experience and completion of trial period. (Highly competitive salary with benefits + good holiday allowance)
This is a great opportunity to join a busy expanding team working only on high profile projects for major blue chips, central Government and Global brands of excellence.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in being part of our team.