Spinning Clock is looking for a skilled Project / Account Manager with at least 3 years’ experience, to join our team as it continues to grow.
You will be responsible for managing a mix of exciting event, video and digital projects for a range of exciting brands.
You must be super organised, prepared for a short but steep learning curve and up for an exciting challenge. You will be expected to work hard to prove your worth and have the ability to thrive on the pressure and variance of work in our busy agency environment.
Spinning Clock is a dynamic and exciting place to work with super slick, multi-floor offices in Nottingham. We have a warm and friendly atmosphere with a team that delivers to very high standards – working major national and international campaigns. We are also near Annie’s Burger shack, so if you are lucky enough to get the job that might become a regular haunt!
Send your CV and a quick covering letter, telling us why you want the role to email@example.com
- Excellence in time management and organisational skills
- 3 years Project / Account Management experience in a creative environment
- Briefing of design team
- Building and growth of client relationships
- Budget management and profitability control
- A friendly and calm rapport when handling multiple projects and up against tight deadlines and client requests
- A pro-active ‘can-do’ attitude, willing to get stuck in to wider company projects
- Previous agency experience would be a big advantage!
Package: £25-30k+ Based on experience