Overview of role
Spinning Clock is looking for a skilled Project Manager with at least 3 years agency side experience; dealing with large corporate marketing projects. Ideally the candidate will have a good level of understanding of the production of events, corporate video and digital projects.
Applicants must be well organised and particular about their approach to work and life in general, you will be contributing directly to the success of major marketing campaigns, so a disciplined approach is essential.
We expect a short but steep learning curve in the early stages of the role and therefore candidates must expect to work hard to prove their worth and ability to handle the pressure and variance of work in this busy agency environment.
References are required and examples of work are essential at interview stages to demonstrate clear management, execution and delivery of previous projects solely managed by the individual.
Spinning Clock is a dynamic and exciting place to work. It has a warm and friendly atmosphere with a team that delivers to very high standards – competing at London Agency level on major campaigns. The Project Management role contributes to the team-based working processes that ensure high quality delivery on high profile campaigns therefore we are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional organisational skills in order to be considered for the role.
If becoming part of our thriving organisation sounds like the job for you, please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Provable excellence in time management and organisational skills
- 3 years Agency based Project Management experience
- Be able to lead management and detailed design team briefings – you will be asked to provide examples
- Understand client requirements and create clear design briefs Show case study examples of work that you have previously quoted for and won
- Demonstrate budget management and profitability control balancing supplier control and client requirements
- You will be required to manage key-account development and nurture growth to pre-set targets
- Flexibility of working hours and some weekend work may be required during campaigns
- Flexibility of role and ability to contribute at least 25% of time to other aspects of the business. This will include Event Management where travelling to an event and staying onsite will be a requirement
- Technical IT / AV knowledge advantageous
- Event management and on-site support experience desirable
Package: £Negotiable based on experience.